Today's Predictions for Tomorrow's Internet
Let us focus on digital life and how to protect your personal information in a world of smart devices.
- Read privacy policies and know what information an app or device will collect to determine if you really want to share such information.
- Keep any device that connects to the internet free from viruses and malware by installing endpoint antivirus such as Bitdefender and update the software regularly.
- Understand privacy settings to control how much information a device or app will collect and display publicly about you.
- Enable multi-factor authentication on your sensitive accounts.
- Change the factory-set password on your home wireless network
- Be diligent in what links or email you open.
- Set strong passwords and change them regularly.
#NoFallMugu - Be Proactive with your security today.